Pages

16 June 2011

Got Dietrich Under Your Skin?

Do any of you have Marlene Dietrich tattoos? Below are some inked renderings of La Dietrich, perhaps an intriguing way to avoid licensing permissions. For those of you with tattoos, why do you think all these people have Marlene on their limbs? Because those body parts are more visible, or because those body parts are less sensitive to pain?

tattoo portrait Marlene Dietrich by Mirek vel Stotker
Marlene Dietrich AMSTERDAM TATTOO CONVENTION MARLENE DIETRICH, BEST OF FRIDAY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Not surprised that people have Marlene tatoos, but interesting that somebody chose one of Marlene in her 60s!

    missladiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Tattoos!! I have one! Yes, I got Dietrich in my heart, and under my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the tattoo of a mature Dietrich surprised me. I was also surprised that I didn't find any campy Dietrich tattoos (e.g., zombie Mae West or crazy Britney Spears).

    Serch, do people know it's Dietrich when they see it?

    ReplyDelete